Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr's update!

Well we had 2 dr's appts this week.  We went to Dr McCrory Monday and he said I'm 3 cm dilated.  He said if I make it to Tuesday (July 5) then after I see him at 8 that morning then he's gonna most likely send me on over to the hospital to have Mr Daniel!!  I'll be 37 weeks and 2 days so it'll be a little longer than I carried Bella so we'll see.  I'm sooooo ready!  I still haven't gained any weight.  I'm 1 lb less now than when I got pregnant.  The dr said it's from my diabetic dr and not to worry Daniel is growing just right!

Tuesday I had to go see my diabetic dr for the last time!  I got a great report!  my sugars are under control and he told me I was by far his star patient and he was very proud of me! Daniel looks perfect!  The said he's weighing in at about 7 lbs which is big for his gestation but they said he's not too big so not to worry!


He definetly has the Lenard chin from his Papa!  It's so crazy... Bella was born with the same birth marks Luke Rials had after we had decided to name her after him!!  And now we got pregnant with Daniel the month after my papa passed away and he has his chin!  It's so crazy how our loved ones are still here even when they're gone!  We miss them but it's a nice reminder of them everytime I look at my kids!



Well they double checked that he was a boy... and he's very proud of the fact that he's all male!!!! lol 

His daddy was tickled pink by him not being modest!!!!  We are counting down the days! in 3 days i'll be 37 weeks but they said he's so big and with the steroid shots I got while in preterm labor he could come anyday and be perfectly healthy!  I'm getting anxious and soooooo ready to get this over with!!! lol  I'm getting nervous about the labor and delivery again but I'm more than ready to see his precious face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment